Survivors SPEAK OUT! Paul McMahon
Donna O’Donnell Figurski
Paul McMahon – Brain Injury Survivor from Down Under
1. What is your name? (last name optional)
2. Where do you live? (city and/or state and/or country) Email (optional)
3. On what date did you have your brain injury? At what age?
I was 28 years old.
4. How did your brain injury occur?
At my birthday party, I fell 3 1/2 floors – off a building onto concrete.
5. When did you (or someone) first realize you had a problem?
The moment it occurred
6. What kind of emergency treatment, if any, did you have?
I had surgeries for my physical condition. I have had no assistance with brain injury.
7. Were you in a coma? If so, how long?
Yes. Three days, I believe
8. Did you do rehab? What kind of rehab (i.e…
View original post 903 more words